The OnePlus X comes with 16GB of built-in storage expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB). The smartphone features a hybrid dual-SIM slot, with the second slot usable for microSD cards. It features a 13-megapixel rear camera with flash and a f/2.2 aperture, an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with a f/2.4 aperture, and a non-removable 2525mAh battery. It does not bear a fingerprint sensor, as had been expected.
OnePlus X cases will also be made available in Rosewood, Black Apricot, Bamboo, Karbon, and Sandstone options.
The OnePlus X celebrates a love story of aesthetics and a unique, premium material: zirconia ceramic. Designing technology with ceramics has been attempted – but never before mastered like this. Cultivating a new level of craftsmanship and artisanal luxury in smartphone design, we present to you our most elegant device yet.
Fire, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Includes Special Offers, Black
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Rear and front-facing cameras.
- All-new Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $10,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
- Enjoy more than 38 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps and games
- 8 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Updated user interface – Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover new favorites
- Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching videos, and listening to music
- Stay connected with fast web browsing, email, and calendar support
All the below listed HD TVs are available on huge discount.
To buy just click on the link
Micromax L43T6950FHD/43T7200FHD 109 cm (43 inches) Full HD LED TV
Micromax 32T7260HD 81.2 cm (32 inches) HD Ready LED TV
Micromax 50B6000FHD 127cm (50 inches) Full HD LED TV
- Installation: For requesting installation/wall mounting/demo of this product once delivered, please directly call Micromax support on 1860-500-8899 and provide product’s model name as well as seller’s details mentioned on the invoice. They will give you an installation reference number which can be used for any further follow up. In case of any further clarification, please contact Amazon Customer Care
The Motorola Moto X Style is far from the home run we were expecting, which is quite disheartening. All the ingredients are present on paper but somehow they just don’t come together, and the end result leaves you wanting more. We like that the company has stuck with the philosophy of ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’ when it comes to the design and has only made things better by adding metal to the construction. The phone also checks all the boxes when you consider expandable storage, 4G LTE, general performance, and a good display.
The trouble is that Motorola’s very own Google Nexus 6 poses stiff competition to the Moto X Style and, it’s a tad less expensive as well. It has a more powerful SoC, better battery life, wireless charging, and optical image stabilisation for the camera. If expandable storage isn’t much of a concern then we recommend picking the Nexus 6 over the Moto X Play. The former doesn’t support LTE on Band 40 but it does support Band 3, so you will be able to use it once other carriers roll out 4G later in the year. The LG Nexus 5X is another option to look out for if pure Android is what you’re after. However, we’ll only know how good (or bad) it really is once we test it so we’ll reserve our judgment on that for now.
As a flagship, the Motorola Moto X Style is a little tough to recommend at its current price, especially when you have a much better all-rounder such as the Google Nexus 6 going for roughly the same amount. Unexciting camera performance and battery life continue to haunt Motorola’s flagship phones, which prevents the Moto X Style from becoming an otherwise excellent package.
Huawei has used its Honor range to successfully market quality products at competitive prices for a while now, and the online-exclusive strategy has resulted in some success. The Honor 7 is a beautiful device that embodies everything that a flagship smartphone should be. It has the right specifications, great features that will force you to question the value of competing devices, and a truly premium look and feel.
Furthermore, everything simply works well, whether it is the camera, fingerprint sensor, overall performance or the heat dissipating design. All of this is complemented by thoughtful touches such as the smart key, front flash, and heavy customisability in the settings menu. The Honor 7 is an excellent smartphone, and represents serious value at the price. We highly recommend this phone for anyone with a budget of up to Rs. 25,000.